The clubs of National Championship They are looking for reinforcements to face the second round of the tournament. In this direction, Palestinian Yes O’Higgins presented their first additions to request classification from the South American Cup.
The “Arabs” formalized the arrival of Maximiliano Salaswho arrived at La Cisterna from Necaxa in Mexico and is already working under orders, while Rancagüinos introduced Camilo Moya as new midfielderplayer who comes from the University of Chile.
As, Caesar Munder was not considered by Ariel Holan at UC and left for Cobresal to find the regularity that he did not have in San Carlos de Apoquindo, it will therefore be his second stay away from the “Cruzados” after passing through Deportes La Serena in 2021.
In addition to the front the foothills announced the departure of Sebastián Galaniafter reaching an agreement to terminate his contract, and returned to united coquimbopainting with which he won the title of Prime B in 2018.
It must be remembered that all clubs can sign three players for the second round of the national championshipbut they can also add less than 21 players who do not enter the minimum number of reinforcements for the rest of the tournament.
The ups and downs of clubs in the national championship
- high: César Munder (Catholic University).
- Down: Marco Sebastian Pol (Rangers).
- high: Ignacio Jeraldino (Santos Laguna, Mexico), Sebastián Galani (U. Católica).
- Down: Tobie Zarate
- high: Agustín Nadruz (renewed).
Sports La Serena
- high: Camilo Moya (U. of Chile)
- high: Maximiliano Salas (Necaxa, Mexico).
- Down: Rodrigue Gomez
- high: Octave Rivero
- Down: Paolo Hurtado
Union La Calera
- high: Daniel González (Santiago Wanderers).
- Down: César Munder (Cobresal), Sebastián Galani (United Coquimbo).
University of Chile
- Down: Camilo Moya (O’Higgins)
#Division #transfer #window #Palestino #OHiggins #present #reinforcements