The National Championship will soon enter its second round, although the teams remain focused on the transfer market. During this period, clubs must decide whether to buy or sell players, always taking into account the use of their coins under 21, which were reassessed last week. In this thread, Spanish union leads the ranking of the most expensive.
The players under 21 will play a prominent role in Chilean football in the second half of 2022, but not only because of the regulations of the National Championshipbut due to the requirement to have five youth pieces in the team for the Chile Cup. In this competition, the new values of the clubs will have to show that they are for elite football.
Precisely, in the competition which is already in its third phase, the footballers under 21 The most remarkable have made their debut, such as the most precious juvenile in Chile: Bastien Yanez of Spanish Union. According to the new update of the Transfermarkt websitethe left-hander of Independencia found himself at the head of the most expensive with a price of 1.3 million euros.
To the surprise of Santiago’s top clubs, none are under 21 on the podium with the highest rates. In this direction, Yanez is accompanied by the attacker of Ñublense, Alexander Aravenawhich has a new price of 700 thousand euros, and for the steering wheel of Vina del Mar Everton, Gary Moyawhich has the same value as the chillanejo striker.
At the same time, it highlights that catholic university He is not in the list of the 10 most expensive footballers under 21 in the world. National Championship. The foothills appear in twelfth place with the name of Gonzalo Tapiawhich with its irregular year 2022 has a value of 400 thousand euros.
These are the most expensive footballers under 21 in the domestic league according to Transfermarkt
- Bastien Yanez (20) | Colo Colo | €1.3 million
- Alexander Aravena (19) | Ñublense – Catholic University | 700 thousand euro
- Gary Moya (20) | Everton | 700 thousand euros
- Vincent Conelli (19) | Spanish Union | 550 thousand euro
- Lucas Asadi (18) | University of Chile | 500 thousand euro
- Dario Osorio (18) | University of Chile | 500 thousand euros
- Jayson Rojas (20) | Colo Colo | 450 thousand euros
- Vincent Pizarro (19) | Colo Colo | 450 thousand euros
- Alexander Oroz (19) | Colo Colo | 450 thousand euros
- Philippe Yanez (17) | United Coquimbo | 425 thousand euros
VIDEO | The incredible welcome given to Ronaldinho and Roberto Carlos in the United States
#Top #Valuable #U21 #Players #National #Championship