Huawei Consumer Business Group today, October 13, announces the international launch of its latest flagship smartphone — the Huawei Mate 50 Pro, marking the tenth anniversary of the launch of the Mate series.
The Huawei Mate 50 Pro features an ultra-aperture camera equipped with the world’s first physical aperture that can be adjusted in 10 levels. The EMUI 13 operating system debuts on the Huawei Mate 50 Pro and offers a wide range of smart services. The SuperHub feature, for example, facilitates fast and secure transfer of data and files between apps and devices.
– the intelligent aperture is adjusted to correctly expose the image, but also for the recording scenario, identified in automatic mode;
– switching to professional mode allows manual adjustment of the depth of field and degree of blurring;
– The Ultra Aperture camera is equipped with a large f/1.4 aperture which, together with the XD Fusion Pro image engine and high light input, sets the brightness of the image;
– Night mode captures images with distinct bright and dark areas, even in dimly lit environments;
– Portrait mode uses natural background blur to make the subject stand out from the environment;
– the telephoto periscope camera supports a zoom range of up to 200X.
– wide-angle macro camera magnifies small details;
– supports macro video recording, as well as macro picture-in-picture (PiP), for accurate reproduction of moving scenes;
The Huawei Mate 50 Pro for the first time features the design of the Clous de Paris embossed inserts, presenting a new kind of aesthetics, with special attention to detail.
The Huawei Mate 50 Pro comes with two different types of back covers, a glass version and a vegan leather version. The glass version is available in two colors, silver and black.
The new flagship Huawei smartphone is also IP68 certified for water resistance up to a depth of 6 meters, withstanding wet and dusty environments with ease.
SuperHold technology intelligently allocates memory for seamless multitasking. SuperRender reduces power consumption by predicting between frames at the pixel level, keeping the game stable at high frame rates and preventing overheating.
SuperStorage seamlessly removes duplicate files and compresses less frequently used applications. This holds up to 20GB (on the 256GB ROM variant), leaving more room for users’ photos and videos.
Power saving mode enables SuperEnergy Boosting, when the battery level drops to 1%, offering three hours of standby time or 12 minutes of call time.
The Huawei Mate 50 Pro is the first device to run on EMUI 13. SuperHub allows users to temporarily store images, documents and text, which they can later transfer between apps and devices.
From October 13 to 30, the HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro is available for online pre-order at the HUAWEI Store and comes with a suggested retail price of 5,999 lei for the black and silver variants with 256GB ROM and 6,499 lei for the orange 512GB variant storage space.
At the same time, the HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro series comes with a whole range of premium applications, including many local ones.
During the pre-order period, both models come bundled with a pair of headphones and consumers are automatically entered into a drawing for a pair of red lipstick Huawei FreeBuds. In addition, those who subscribe to the Huawei Store newsletter receive a value voucher to purchase the new Huawei Mate 50 Pro.
#Huawei #presents #Mate #Pro #flagship #smartphone #EMUI #Ultra #Aperture #camera